Regular changes and updates to employers responsibilities means that payroll is an area that can cause employers large headaches if not dealt with correctly.
Our payroll services aims to simplify the process for you, dealing with all of the necessary admin and reporting obligations for you.
Opting to let us deal with your payroll not only simplifies being an employer, but we provide you with an up to date digital service using leading payroll software and technology.
Your employees have access to the following features:
- User friendly app that they can install on their phone or tablet
- Instant access to Payslips (both current and previous)
- Alerts when a new document is available to view
- Track and request holidays
- Easily access and update their personal data
- View HR documents
As the employer, you will have access to the following features:
- Edit hours, rates of pay or salaries for each pay period
- Payroll approval system ensuring you are always 100% happy that the payslips are correct before they are sent to your staff
- HMRC payments reminders so your never miss a due date
- Access to payroll reports such as employee earnings summary, a breakdown of tax/NI, pension reports and much more
- Employee Calendar allowing you to track employee holidays
- Approve (or deny) employee holiday requests
- Upload HR documents, such as employment contracts, staff handbooks, policies/procedures and more!
Contact us to discuss your payroll requirements to find out how we can help.
With all employers now having the obligation to offer a workplace pension scheme to their qualifying employee’s, it can be quite a daunting task to get everything set up and running. Whilst we can’t advise which pension scheme to choose, we can ensure that you remain compliant and help guide you through your obligations as an employer.
Pensions are now ancillary to payroll reporting. As such, if we deal with your payroll scheme, we will make sure that all of the administration of your pension scheme is kept up to date too.
Construction Industry Scheme (CIS)
As a contractor, you may need to bring in an extra pair of hands, or a full team to help you with a project. If the project that you are completing falls within the scope of CIS, you are required to operate a CIS Scheme meaning you will have to deduct CIS tax from your subcontractors. We can help assess if your services fall within the scope of CIS if required.
Not registering as a contractor or failing to submit CIS returns can result in quite hefty penalties.
We can deal with all of this for you, ensuring your CIS returns are prepared and submitted on time and your subcontractors receive their payment and deduction statements each month.
Employed or Self Employed?
As an employer, it is your responsibility to assess each worker that you employ in order to determine their correct employment status. There is a large misconception that it is up to the worker to establish their status. However, this is not the case. If you incorrectly assess your workers employment status, it can lead to penalties and interest. In some cases, you could be made to pay the tax/NI that you should have deducted from the worker!
We can assess your workers on an ad-hoc and consultancy basis in order to help you establish their employment status with your business.